Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A Few Days Late

From the mission president's wife:
Sister Fillmore,
I'm writing a quick note to you to let you know that Elder Fillmore is fine but they had a zone activity in Guanajuato and didn't have a chance to write. You should hear from him tomorrow. And also, he is just an awesome missionary. We are so blessed to have him in our mission.

Sister Williamson
*So grateful for other moms in this world -SF

We went to Guanajuato for a zone activity Monday and got home way late and when we got home we had interviews with president so yeah it was a long long day. President gave us permission to write though so here I am:) It was sweet though, we went to a mummy museum and visited the city and its super sweet, hopefully i can serve there one day. And bad news though is that I lost my cord for my camera :,( I cant charge my camera or upload fotos. We´re going to the Tiangis this week though to see if we can find one there and if  not I think I´m going to sell my camera and buy a new one. Hopefully I find a charger, haha. But this week was good. My district of 6 beat the other district of 10 in our zone in a contacting competition. And my 6 was actually 4 because one companionship is fried and they don't do jack squat. But the 4 of us killed it this week and it was a great time and we found a ton of new investigators so I cant wait :) this week was also really nice because we've gotten a little rain every single day so its nice to have a change of weather :) I cant believe Ive been out 7 months, its going crazy fast! I'm glad everyone is doing well back home but I´m kind of bummed Blake hasn't done his papers yet. He needs to hop on it because the mission is so rad. So I was thinking of sending a package home but I have yet to find a post office place here in Salamanca so I might have to wait until I get transfered:/ it´ll be sick though, But yeah, we got permission to write home and say we´re still alive so here it is:) I love you so much mom!<3 Thanks for everything! Keep being you:)

Con amor,
Elder Fillmore :)
 
*Blake started his mission process the next day

No comments:

Post a Comment