Monday, March 6, 2017

Salamanca or Smellymanca?

Hey friends and family! All is well here in Salamanca, except for the smell that is. Here in Salamanca we have the biggest petroleum refinery in all of Mexico and it smells wonderful. Sometimes I want to walk around with a clothespin over my nose but that´s unprofessional so we don't do that.  But seriously that´s the only bad thing here. We already having success here. We started teaching a family of 4 and they told us how much they love this gospel and they also came to church this week! If all goes well we will be able to baptize them this change! We also met an old lady named Ingracia and she loved our message and our first lesson with her we invited her to be baptized and she accepted! The field is white and ready to harvest here in Salamanca and I´m excited to be a part of it.

So this whole District leader thing is different. I had to give my first district meeting on Tuesday and I felt way unprepared but I felt the spirit guide me in my words and I know that the Lord was helping me. I know that the Lord makes weak things strong and that He will help us in all aspects of life if we ask Him. He has already helped me tremendously and continues to do so everyday. I´m so grateful for this gospel and am so glad to be sharing it with others. 

Thanks everyone for the prayers and support, I love you all!

P.s. sorry no fotos this week, I left my cord in the house :(

No comments:

Post a Comment