Monday, February 6, 2017

One Fourth of the Way

Hey everyone! Well, I´ve been out for 6 months now and holy heck and the time flown by! I don´t have a ton of time today but that´s fine because not a lot happened this week. I did divisions this week with Elder Reyes. He´s our zone leader and he´s awesome. It was a weird experience though. When we got to his area, someone told us we could come over for dinner. Elder Reyes told me it was weird because they were investigators and never want to talk to the missionaries, let alone invite them over for dinner. But we went. Worst dinner ever. They just put a big bowl of chapulines in front of us and well, that was it. I´ll send a picture of what chapulines are. Yikes. But yeah they made me quite sick and we spent the rest of the week in the house throwing up. I´m doing much better now and I´ve learned my lesson, haha. Well, I hope you all have a great week!

Elder Fillmore
 

No comments:

Post a Comment