Monday, February 27, 2017

Lider de Distrito

Hey everyone! This week was a great one but do to transfers today and the traveling I dont have a ton of time. So last week we passed Olimpia off as a reference but she wanted us to keep teaching her so we got permission and we continued with the lessons and she gort baptized saturday!!!! Such and awesome experience!
We got changes yesterday and I´ve been called to Salamanca! I took a bus for two hours to Irapuato and then another bus for one hour to Salamanca. It´s like celaya but smaller. And it smells awful because of all the gas companies here. I´m also District leader now! Excited to work here in the new area with my new comp, Elder Wierna. He´s from Argentina and has about 6 months in the mission as well. Should be a great time here. 

Thanks for all the support! Love you all! 

Elder Fillmore

No comments:

Post a Comment