Monday, February 13, 2017

The Recovery

Hey everyone! I´m feeling much better from last week so thanks for all the prayers! And I´ve learned my lesson to never eat bugs again.

So this week we dropped a lot of investigators because nobody was progressing but we were blessed to find a handful of new ones who are way more prepared! We found Olimpia and she already has a baptism date and is ready to go. Unfortunately her family is super hard core Christians and don't like us but we´re still teach her and trying to find time when they're not home. We also found Militon and he came to church with his daughter yesterday and he says he feels like this is the right church! I´m excited to see what happens these next few weeks he before changes.

Today we went to the centro and took a lot of pictures but this computer is trash and won't let me upload so I´ll send them next week. Thanks for all the support! Sorry for the short letter again this week, we´re busy. Love you all!

Elder Fillmore

No comments:

Post a Comment